Pray for those doctors who risked their lives battling this virus

I have heard so many news regarding doctors dying. They fought so hard for this Covid-19 outbreak to end. Our modern heroes. I would like to ask a few minutes of your time to pray for them. May they find eternal rest. May God bless them!

Father God, have mercy to the doctors and other frontliners. Saved them. Protect them as they do their duties.

Give then double excellent health.

In Jesus name Amen!

1 Like

Sanctify, O Lord, those whom you have called to the study and practice of the arts of healing, and to the prevention of disease and pain. Strengthen them by your life-giving Spirit, that by their ministries the health of the community may be promoted and your creation glorified; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

1 Like

Dear God, We know that you are with us. We pray for the protection of our frontliners. Bless the medical team who were going through the battle right now. Bless the Doctors who were treating the patients, Bless the nurses who are serving those who are sick. Bless all the people who are in the hospital. We declare healing and protection Lord. Boost their immune system Father, Strengthen every single part of their body, For it is their only weapon against COVID-19. Let your angels protect and guide them. Give them the courage that they need right now.

1 Like

Hello, dear @kianna,
If we think about it, at this present the doctors are those who are on the Frontline against the virus (the enemy), we got to be so much thankful for them. They are risking their lives, literally. I have seen some people who out of fear reject them or ask them to not come back to their apartments, you can’t let fear control you even at your darkest hour (that thankfully we’re not there yet).
Deae God, bless and be at the side of every doctor, those who are fighting the battle. Help them to control the disease, give them protection against and help from the government and the common people. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Hi there, @Luis_Ruiz!

Woah, really? I cannot imagine what they are going through this pandemic :frowning: These modern heroes, the frontliners have sacrificed so much, I really pray for their safety :frowning:

God bless everyone and always keep safe!