Pray for Venezuela

Hello, dear friends,
In a little selfish way, today I ask you to pray with me. Right now here in my country, we don’t only have the COVID 19 threat, but there’s also a dictatorship regimen in the government. I fear for my life, my family and all the life of all of my compatriots of good, for the virus and these bad people who call themselves government.
In your name, God, Father, I ask you for clarity and peace, please take care of the lives of all the Venezuela and all the people in the world. Don’t let the bad people keep destroying the world. With you everything will always be better. Amen.
Thank you for listening.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Matthew 25:32-34 “All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.”

Be safe

1 Like

I pray that God’s change may come, that divine intervention will quicken the restoration of harmony in Venezuela; that your people will grow together as one nation out of these challenging times, and that things will be much improved in your country and amongst your own people.
I pray that these violent incidences will calm down quickly and come to stop, and that things will resolve themselves in the most harmonious, effective and enduring way.

1 Like

Dear Lord God, I pray for the people on Venezuela. Lord, give these people the strength to face the struggles they are facing. Dear God, we know you are far greater than this. I pray for their peace of mind and safety Lord God. Amen.

Hello @Luis_Ruiz We all are praying for you.

Lord God Help them with your helping hand. I know that you alone God can fix this problem. Help his family, keep them safe always. We know that you Love them Lord God.
And i ask peace Lord God in this time of pandemic specially in their country. Help the Government, show them your light. Lord God we know that you are everywhere, Help them.
In Jesus Name Amen!

1 Like