Pray my husband to be baptized to know God is our savior

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChristianT/permalink/838477420006146/
To all members pls. Pray my husband to be baptized to know God is our savior…that he may serve Him …:pray:

Jesus, we ask that you would encounter Judy’s husband, that you would pour out your love into his life and open his heart. Encounter him in such a way that cannot be denied. Let him hear your voice and stir up a hunger for your word. I pray that you would keep blessing their family with blessing upon blessing and that they will experience and taste your goodness. Amen.

:pray::pray::pray:

Hi Judy. Surely, the Lord knows the cries of your heart regarding your husband’s salvation. It’s a comfort to know that God listens to our prayers morning, noon, and night ( Ps.55:17). Here’s my prayer for you and your husband:

Lord, You are good and You reign over all things. You know what’s inside our hearts. Thank you for being available to listen to us. I commit to you Judy’s husband. May he come to know You as his personal Lord and Savior. Please continue to work in and through Judy’s life as well. We believe that nothing is too difficult for You.

In Christ’s name we pray,
Amen.