Pray Your Way Through The Day! đź’›

Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty.
EPHESIANS 6:18
Talking with God about everything gives us a sense of belonging, of being cared for by Someone Who is on our side and Who is powerful. One of the phrases I like to use when teaching about prayer is: “Pray your way through the day.” This is certainly good advice to follow if we want to enjoy our lives each day. We need to remember we can pray anytime, anywhere. First Thessalonians 5:17 tells us to “be unceasing in prayer.” In other words, we need to keep the lines of communication with God open. We need to stay in constant fellowship with Him through prayer, all day, every day.
While there are times when we need to be very diligent, focused, and set apart as we pray, we do not have to wait until we are in church or some other designated place, or until we have a specific amount of time, before we pray. The best way I know to be “unceasing in prayer” is to live as though God is constantly paying attention to us, because He is. For example, we can pray quick, simple, effective prayers aloud or silently. We can say silently while sitting in a business meeting: “Oh, God, help me make a good decision here. Give me Your wisdom to speak wisely and be a blessing to my company.” We can whisper a prayer as we drop off our children at school: “God, protect them today. Help them learn everything they need to know. Give them favor with their teachers and their friends.”
We can also pray prayers of praise and thanksgiving as we go about our daily lives, saying things like: “Thank You, Lord, for helping me through this day” or, “I worship You, God, for Your goodness this afternoon.” These types of prayers take only a few seconds, but they keep us focused on God, aware of His presence, and in continual communication with Him.
Trust in Him Starting today, form a habit of talking to God as your constant companion and helper. If you aren’t used to this it will take practice, but before you know it, you won’t have to remind yourself—you’ll just do it!

by Joyce Meyer :yellow_heart:

A lovely reminder for all of us to pray whenever and wherever! Sometimes I get so carried away with work and school that I feel like every second of my day should be used well. Whenever this happens to you guys, remember to pray even for just a few minutes, close your eyes and thank God or ask for assistance. A prayer a day takes all the worries away! :blush::yellow_heart:

Prayer is the only key in our communication with God and prayer is the best way to fight our enemy because if we are not praying and studying his word the enemy will surely attack us and we cant do nothing and the enemy can defeat us because we are not ready. But if we are praying and full of word of God in our hearts the enemy cant do nothing to us because we know God is with us.

1 Like

True dear @kianna! There are a lot of reasons why prayer is so important because, the more we pray the happier we become. The more we pray, the less anxious we become, and we are filled with a greater peace of mind and heart. The more we pray, the more we understand ourselves, for we come to know God more intimately by talking to him solemnly…

1 Like

Yes, @Paulo_Juamis! Prayers are our best weapons, things that we think won’t happen will happen if we pray for it, and if God thinks it is best for us.

Indeed @MakkaPakka! The moment I started praying more, I can really see myself being genuinely happy and on the right path.