Prayer for Good Health πŸ™

Lord God, give us good health to enable us to work and serve you in others. Direct all our energies toward greater love and care for one another so that together we may give glory to you in everything that we are and do. Amen

Dear Lord, I request you to please take away all my miseries and worries, so that my mind may be free from anxieties.
Dear Creator, I ask for your healing touch for my mental healing,Bless me with good mental health, as my mind suffers from attacks of depression and anxiety.
Heal me spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
Thank you because your peace that surpasses our limited understanding.

1 Like

Abba Father, I thank you for excellent health that you are giving us everyday. I pray for excellent always to all of us. Give us wisdom to take care of our body as well with our soul and spirit. For our body is the temple of GOD. Forgive us for the times we take for granted this body and didn’t take care of it like eating unhealthy foods. Help us to take care this body so we can go and reached more souls and nations for your glory. In Jesus name! Amen!

Hello, dear @MakkaPakka
I love your spirits, and your good intentions, we sometimes pray for the others and forget that we can pray for ourselves too! And a better way is to pray for our friends, family and own well being.
Dear God, remember about your childrens, those who make your word to be known, those who help the needed, those who have a family to feed, those who have high spirits and those who don’t, those who have health and those who don’t, those who help and those who can’t do it.
Remember us Father, as we always do, bless us and let us live the way you have always wanted.
Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Almighty God, Please cover me. Cover me with your mighty hand your hand is upon my life. My life is a gift from you. You hold all things in balance. You balance each need and care in your loving heart. A heart that loves with truth, hope and peace. Your peace is given that we can walk free. Free from fear, knowing that you are with us.

Dear Lord God, I pray for everyone right now that we may be safe and away from the virus. Words are not enough to express how thankful we are for having such courageous frontliners willing to sacrifice their lives to save mankind from this pandemic. I pray that every person out there mourning for their loved ones who are sick or affected with the virus that they may heal mentally and emotionally. Forgive us for our trespasses dear God. Amen.