Prayer for healing

I need healing on my left calf and ankle… I’m not sure if it’s a skin condition or a vein problem… it’s very painful. I believe God can heal it with the uplifting of prayers… Thank You!

1 Like

I pray to the Lord God that you may heal soon! It is not easy dealing with the pain you are experiencing but, trust me, soon that will be over and you will be showered with blessings from the Lord! He is always here to guide us, teach us lessons, and of course help us! I will include your fast recovery in my prayer! God bless you and get well soon @Jimmerzma! Nothing is impossible with God! :yellow_heart:

In the name of Jesus! I command pain to be gone in your body @Jimmerzma!
I decree that by the blood and stripes of Jesus you are healed. I claimed the finish work of Jesus on the cross thousand years ago as He declared “tetelestai” or it is finished.

I say Amen in your belief that God can heal you. As our God is not limited by time or space!.

So I decree healthy cells be upon to you and let your body give glory to God in Jesus Name! Amen!

Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand.
In you all things are possible. Hold my heart within yours, and renew my mind, body, and soul.

I am lost, but I come to you with grace.

You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of
infinite joy. Give me the strength to move forward on the path you’ve laid out for me.
Guide me towards better health, and give me the wisdom to identify those you’ve placed
around me to help me get better.

In your name I pray, Amen.