Prayer for Janet Marie Gardner

Please pray for my daughter in law who is now very sick, she’s suffering for stomach colitis and she’s in pain and in the hospital in Mexico right now, because she’s has stomach hemorrhage. Please I am asking for prayer for deliverance from this evil illness. I believed prayers are powerful and in God’s will add he will bechea lo ed. Than kn you all for your prayers.:heart::heart::heart:

Praying

:pray: :pray:

Father God, we lift up all those who are facing illness today especially Janet. We ask that you would bring healing, comfort and peace to their bodies. Calm their fears and let them experience the healing power of your love. In Jesus name. Amen.

Lord, I’m here today with open hands and an open heart, ready to depend on you to help me through the day and all it will bring my way. Help this person be like Nehemiah, help this person come to you for guidance, strength, provision and protection. As this person face tough choices and hard situations, help her remember belovedness, help her remember that she is Your child and Your representative to the world around us. Help her live today in a way that brings honor to Your holy name. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Hello, dear @Rosariokibanoff2020
There’s nothing more powerful than prayer, pray with true faith and love and God will help you with your need. I will pray for Janet too.
Dear God, remember your daughter Janet, she needs you, she’s in pain… Bless her and her doctors, guide the doctors through the ways of fixing her problem with stomach colitis, you’re the one who’s always looking for us, so I know you will help your daughter. Everything is possible with you.
Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Father in Heaven, we pray to You today, with our heart heavy with concern for Janet. she is sick and we want no reason for it to escalate. we pray that You attack the sickness at its roots, and cleanse, with Your holy blood, all manner of remains in Janets body.

Dear Lord God, I pray for @Rosariokibanoff2020’s daughter. Please, Lord God, heal her from this illness, stomach colitis. Take away her pain Dear Lord. We know Lord God that you are much stronger than this illness, we know Lord God you are greater than anything else. Amen.