Prayer for me and my job

Hi! Please pray for me. My company is under maintenance for almost 4 months now so I don’t have a stable job. I have multiple gigs to help my family financially. Please pray for me and the company I work in, may everything be fine and well so I can start working as soon as possible. :frowning:

Hi there @kianna! Since many of you is experiencing lockdown and unable to work, you may try to search for any part time homebased job. May the good Lord lead you to a good employer. Amen.

1 Like

Lord, I thank you for taking good care of Kianna. Make her strong mentally to think on the positive, so no one could intervene with the relationship she has with you. Lord, you know her heart, she want to be a blessing to her family and the same time take care of herself. Her company has been on maintenance for a while now. O gracious Lord, please keep her job safe and open other avenues for her. Amen

1 Like

Father God, I pray for @kianna that as you well provided the birds for their foods, you will provide even more for Kianna because she is more valuable than those birds.

I ask for stable job or work for her. Even an increase in the income for her and her entire family.

Open doors that no one can shut for her.
Doors of opportunity and may you guide her with kingdom wisdom in every decision that she will make.

All this I pray and ask. In Jesus Name! Amen!

1 Like

Hello, dear @kianna
I’ll pray for you today and tomorrow too.
Dear Father, you are wise and good, please help my sister @kianna in this difficult times. Make her strong and smart in finding the good ways, and give her confidence in resolving her issues at work and at the company, for her family too.
With you everything is possible, with you we’ll always be fine. Amen.
If I can give you my advice too, try looking for something online, I’m sure you’ll find something for at least the time your company is under mantainance.
I’m sure everything will be fine.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Hi, @MakkaPakka. Yes, I have been applying to some online jobs. Thank you so much! God bless you :yellow_heart:

Hi, @Valerie! You are so kind, I am touched :yellow_heart: Thank you so much!

Hi, @theenaocay! I really appreciate your time and effort in praying for me and my family. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: Thank you so so much! May God bless you and your family!! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so so much, @Luis_Ruiz! :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: I really appreciate you praying for me, and thank you for the advice! :blush: :yellow_heart:

1 Like