Prayer for Nathan

Prayer for 17 yr old Nathan and His Family. He was just rushed to the ER due to his appindex. During such a time as this He needs God"s Protection and Speedy Healing.

1 Like

Lord God, please guide and protect Nathan. May you grant him healing as well as speedy recovery. Guide and protect also his parents and comfort them. Take away their worries and let them feel calm. Amen.

Dear God, I pray for Nathan’s complete healing and his family’s strength. As you are the greatest doctor of all humanity, sustain Nathan’s family and continue to bless them and give them courage to face this trial. And that they will see your stretched hand reaching to them. Thank you for your unconditional love for your son Nathan. Amen.

I pray for Nathan’s fast recovery and for his family to be strong for him despite this challenge. Never lose hope and trust the Lord. :yellow_heart:

I decree complete healing and recovery be upon to Nathan in the name of Jesus-the name above all names!

Claiming that by the blood and stripes of Jesus, Nathan is healed!

In Jesus name! Amen!

O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need. I humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and relieve Nathan for whom our prayers are desired. Look upon him with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort him with a sense of thy goodness; Only you know how hard life has been for him. Only you have seen each moment of his day and night. Only you feel his pain and understand his discomfort. In thy good time, restore him to health, and give strength and hope to his family through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand.
In you all things are possible. Hold Nathan’s heart within yours, and renew his mind, body, and soul.
You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of
infinite joy. Give him the strength to move forward on the path you’ve laid out for him.
Guide him towards better health, and give him the wisdom to identify those you’ve placed
around him to help him get better.

In your name I pray, Amen.