Prayer for the sick πŸ™

Lord Jesus, you bring healing of body and spirit to those who come to you in faith. I place myself before you now. Touch me in my brokenness and emptiness, heal my painful memories and woundedness and calm my emotions.

Let me tell you what burdens my heart and what disturbs my mind: let me open up to your Spirit working in me and in others through whom you show your care, compassion and love.

Walk with me like you did with your two disciples at Emmaus so that I may see and be guided by your light. Free me and heal me so that I may give glory and praise to the Father who wills that I become whole again that I may truly realize I am precious to him. Amen.

1 Like

Hello, dear @MakkaPakka,
I unite in praying with you.
Dear Lord, Father, be by our side at every moment, at every step, at every decition until we reach our fate.
With you everything is possible, don’t forget our brothers and sisters, the people in need, those who have less, give strength to uprise in this situation and give kindness to those who can help them.
Bless us and help us win the battle against the disease.
Hear us Father, but don’t do our will but yours. Amen.
Kind regards

Amen :pray:

1 Like

@MakkaPakka
I pray for the healing of those who are sick and unwell. May they be in a place of safety and comfort, and may the Lord ease their pain.
I pray that in everything, they will remeber you God, that they will feel your unconditional love for them, and that they may see your full provision.
Especially to those who have the Covid-19 virus, I pray that they will not lose hope, that they will see the hope,and that they may feel the love of the people around them. Amen.

1 Like

Father God… We entrust to your hands every sick people right now.
By your word they can be healed. By the blood and stripes of Jesus we are healed.
So I claim healing for the sick.
In Jesus name.
You are sovereign.
Let you love and mercy that is new every morning visits them.

In Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Dear Lord God, our Lord and Savior, help us Lord. We know our suffering and pain is temporary. We know you are more powerful than our sickness. Give us the strength Lord God to fight this challenge in life. Heal us Lord God, we will fight this because we know we are stronger when we are with You.