Prayer for when you guys feel unvalued 💛

Day 3 on my Plan! :pray:

:yellow_heart: FOR WHEN YOU GUYS FEEL UNVALUED! :yellow_heart:

Prayer:
God, thank You for creating me in Your image. Please help me always remember that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and that I am valued so deeply in Your eyes. When I start to think that I’m worthless or just taking up space, please remind me of the truth—that I am Your perfect creation. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

Keep safe everyone!

I ask in the name of my Savior, Jesus Christ that you show favor over this person who is suffering; pleasure enrapture them with Your anointed healing power and restore them to perfect health according to Your precious Will…Amen~

1 Like

Hello, dear @kianna
I liked this idea, maybe you can restart this trend!!
I also would like to add a prayer too:
Dear Father, even though I know I’m your son, even though I know you loved me, even though I know you’re always there for me. I feel down sometimes, when that happens remember me and give me a hug, bless me and give me the confidence and joy to truly be alive and happy for being your son, for having your love and having you always by my side. Amen.

1 Like

Hi there, @Luis_Ruiz! Yes, it sure is nice and refreshing to be able to share prayers. I have been going through a lot, so I seek help on the plans in the Bible app. For sure someone out there feels what I feel, maybe they don’t know what to do and they are also struggling, so it is nice to be able to share such prayers! God bless you!