Prayer: Heavenly father, help with sanctifying me

Dear heavenly father,

Thank you Lord for grant me a new life, which is so bright, white through your begotten son Jesus Christ, so I can have the power, ability to follow the guidance of the Holy Word, that is testified true by the Holy Spirit. As the apostle Paul warned the saints in Romans, “do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires,” (Romans 6:12), so weak am I as them, I can not sanctify mineself.

I ask you help me with not offering any part of myself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but offering myself including my heart, to God who loves me, disciplines me, as the one who has been brought from spiritual death to eternal life, by knowing God and Jesus Christ whom you sent.

When dramas, movies come to steal my mind toward you, the fake relationship, love come to attempt me, the attraction of physical pleasure tries to shake my belief in true joy only obtained by loving you and others, please lead me turn away and resist those as Jesus did against Satan, help me win the battle! Meanwhile, help me do righteous things, caring friends, neighbors, loving them!

In your precious son Jesus’ name! Amen