Prayer: Lord, I still believe you love me whatever situation I might in

Dear Lord, thank you for original grace you pouring on me a new day through Jesus.

Even it is an difficult time I am going through, but you say to me, “for those who love God all things work together for good”. (Romans 8: 28a) I believe your word, the promise you’ve given.

Even people don’t understand, you understand, Because your understanding is beyond measure. (Psalms 147: 5)

Even people ignore, but you care. You open your hand and satisfy the desire of every living creature. (Psalms 145: 16)

As I am hearing you say, “is your anxious my anxious? I am anxious about the lost soul, the broken society. There is lost soul still crying, there is still ‘lost sheep’ away from the pen. I love him, her, another one as I love you. I am still trying to look for each one of them. But I love you, my child, I love you deeply.”

Lord, I still believe you love me whatever situation I might in.

In Jesus’ name! Amen

1 Like

@Ma_Josephine thank you for this… i am so happy when i read this, thank you Lord, for the understanding in times when I do not understand myself the Lord is there to take care of me and make me understand those I do not understand.
it is true that the Lord is very good to us. He is enough for me

Thank you for sharing your prayer. Yes, God’s understanding is beyong measure. He is true to His promise even if there are times that we don’t feel His presence in our lives. He is at work. He cares about us so much that He supplies whatever we ask in His name. God gives total peace and a love that we don’t know we deserve.

Hi there @Ma_Josephine. I hope you are doing well.
Thank you for sharing this. The Lord will always be one step ahead of us and He will still love us no matter what choice we make in our lives. We are living in different situations and I believe that the Lord cares about every single one of us. God works in mysterious ways and we should never give up. We all have a mission in life and that is to spread His goodness.