Prayer request and need for a friend

Am Senda Brian in Uganda, I have had several set backs in my life that lead me to surgery and my business crambling. Pray for complete healing in my life and financial breakthrough.
The other personal prayer request is I need friends and sincere Brothers and Sisters in my life I seem to be all alone on Earth

O’ Holy One
I come before you today in need of your healing hand.
In you all things are possible.
Hold my heart within yours, and renew my mind, body, and soul.

I am lost, but I come to you with grace.

You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy.
Give me the strength to move forward on the path you’ve laid out for me.
Guide me towards better health, and give me the wisdom to identify those you’ve placed
around me to help me get better.

1 Like

Hello, dear @SENDA_BRIAN,
Do not loose your faith, God is there for you, don’t ever feel alone. He’s always by your side. I will pray for you, know that everything will be fine, God always watches and cares for those who really believe, pray and love him from the heart.
Dear Lord today we unite to say to you, bless my fellow Christian @SENDA_BRIAN in this hour of need, open his eyes and hug him, give him health, confidence, prosperity and peace. With you everything is possible, and I know you’ll not leave your son alone. In your name I beg you. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Hi pal, I pray that you hold on to hope to keep you going on with life. God is always there looking after you. You’re not alone. You have yourself, the people who believe in you, and God. :slight_smile: feel free to tell us anything here that will help you release the storms in your heart and mind. You have people here who will listen to you. For now, hold on and pray.
“Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”

• Hebrews 11:1
1 Like

Hello my friend @SENDA_BRIAN… I pray to the Lord for your complete healing. May he give you more strength and courage to surpass all your breakthroughs in life. Amen.

1 Like

I want to convey my sincere appreciation to all of you my dearest brethren many blessings to all of you.
sendabrian@yahoo.com

Father God, I lift up to you @SENDA_BRIAN.
You know her more than anyone else did.
You know whet she’s been through for the past years. And you love her still.
Thank you for giving her the grace to endure and persevere all the setbacks in life.

Thank you that we may stumble and failed many times but still your love never fails. You are the lifter of our heads. You wiped away every tears and put it in a jar.

Thank you for your love sustained @SENDA_BRIAN! What the enemy meant evil for her, you will turn it for good. I decree divine reversals in her life today. In Jesus name!
I decree God’s favor be unto her.

I pray that you bring kingdom people to her that will help her to know you more and manifest the love of Christ as well.

I decree that you’ll fill her with your love alone in Jesus name! Amen!

Hello there, @SENDA_BRIAN! Everyone in this community is very kind and friendly! Whenever you need anything, whenever you have problems, we will lend you our ears and help you however we can! I pray to the Lord God that you may find peace of mind. May the Lord God heal you, may He give you the strength you need as you go through with your daily struggles! God will bless you with kind and loving friends who will be with you through ups and downs! Keep safe!

1 Like

O Lord God, i thank you for the life of @SENDA_BRIAN
I pray God that continue to bless her a wonderful and a healthy life, please guide her in every single way, make her feel that she is not alone and You are always with her, Lord i know you listen, please give her best people that she could be her friends, friends that may lead her to you, friends that she can be with to praise you and to glorify thank you Lord in Jesus name amen.

Hi there @SENDA_BRIAN
We are always going to be with you through prayer. God blesses us in mysterious ways and I believe that God has more blessings in store for you. May you continue listening to His words and continue living your life through Christ. We pray for your complete healing and success in your life. Remember that we are always with you, especially during hard times. We ask this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

@SENDA_BRIAN Healing is never easy but please remember that you have to have the downs in order to make progress. You have to be able to work up from them and continue to take care of yourself even if it feels hard. You have to realize that healing can be ugly and messy, heartbreaking and painful. But it will also have those moments when you feel light again like everything is okay. I hope you know that life is hard but it gets easier when you learn how to wait because good things take time and good people are hard to find.