Prayer Request: For College

Hi everyone! I would like to ask just a few seconds of your time to help pray with me as I apply to my dream university in college. I am very nervous now as I wait for my schedule for the interview. Thank you so so much! :yellow_heart:

Wow! That is good to hear dear @kianna…My prayers are with you…

Almighty God, you always act in our best interests. You have plans for us… Your plans are not to harm us but to prosper each and one of us, to give us hope and a future. Today Lord , I ask you to bless @kianna as she is on queue for a university interview… Help her to trust in your plans and receive the prosperity you have for her. Help her to keep you at the center of everything she do, including her upcoming interview. Direct her steps in your path. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.

1 Like

@kianna Father God, we thank you for the gift of life you’ve given to us. Today Oh Lord, we are praying for my sister in Christ Kianna, as she applies for Her dream university and waiting for her interview. We pray God that continue to bless her and grant her heart’s desire, because as you said, whatever we asked in prayer believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. We are believing in your most mighty name that you will grant it. Thank you Jesus Amen. God bless you kianna, Dream High! Aim High!

1 Like

Hi @kianna best of luck! You got this! When we commit our ways and our work to the Lord, He will bless our efforts according to His perfect will in ways beyond our understanding. Commit to the Lord and your plans will be established. Whatever in your mind is in God’s hands.

Dear God, please clear @kianna’s mind and give her the understanding and knowledge that comes only from You. Bless her as she applies for college. Guide her as she start this new chapter of her life. Grant her favor as she waits for her interview schedule and always guide her and her decisions in the life. Amen.

Hello, dear @kianna
Of course! When trying to get our dreams is not bad to ask for help, by others or by God himself. Just have faith and trust in him.
Dear Father, remember @kianna, your daughter and guide her through this new journey! Bless her and give her confidence, resolve and trust! I have trust in you Lord!
My best wishes to you @kianna during your interview!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the wonderful prayer, @MakkaPakka! God bless you!

Thank you very much, @Jojoy!! :blush: God bless you!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Jean! God bless you!

I really asked for help because I am very nervous hehe. Thank you so much, @Luis_Ruiz! God bless you!

Hi @kianna! How are you doing? I hope you are feeling well. Good luck on your interview. We are all here praying for you. You can do it! Everything will be fine. Trust in the Lord.
Let us all pray for @kianna. Let us pray for her strength and remove all worries and doubts. Clear her mind and bless her heart. May the Lord continue guiding her in reaching her goals. Let us trust in the Lord and lift everything up to Him. Amen.

1 Like

Hello, @hbbm14! I am very veryyy nervous hehe hoping and praying for the best! Thank you so so much! God bless you! :heart:

Hello, dear @kianna
How did it go? Everything well? It’s normal to be nervous, I mean a lot of people can share the dreams in something so common as a college, but I’m sure God is looking after you @kianna.
When you can, give us an udapte hehe.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Hello, @Luis_Ruiz! I am still waiting for my schedule for the interview. I am really nervous but I know God is with me. Thank you so much! Will surely update you guys when I am done with my interview. There are a lot of students applying for that university so I am just waiting to be called. God bless you!