Prayer request for my mental health

Hi! I have not been in a healthy state these past few days. Too exhausted balancing school and work due to increasing amounts of projects. Also have a lot of personal problems within the people surrounding me. I am so tired, mentally and emotionally. Is it okay if I ask a small amount of your time to pray for my mental health? I am in a very bad state as of the moment and I feel like it is affecting my work, school, and personal life. :frowning:

hi @kianna!! i understand your situation i’ve been there too.

Lord God i pray for Kianna! You may give her the peace of mind that she needs, may she find comfort in your presence. Be with her Lord in all the situation that she is facing right now. Lord give her strength and courage to continue her good work. Lord may you bind her family in peace, love and unity. I rebuke all the works of the enemy, I rebuke all the wrong thoughts that the enemy imparting to he. Guide her Lord, i pray Lord that You embrace her Lord right now. Be with her Lord. Lord we claim the victory over kianna’s situation right now. Thank you Lord! in Jesus named AMEN!!

virtual hugssss :hugs::hugs::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Hi Kianna!

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I decree peace and the mind of Christ to manifest in your life right now.

Let every anxieties fall in the finish work of Jesus.
I pray that your will have the art of rest in God’s presence as you simply come to HIM as who you are and laying down everything to Him.

I decree Matthew 11:28-29
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

In Jesus Name. Amen :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

Hi Kianna

Loving Father, I pray today for Kianna as she is confronted by the sadness, ambiguity and confusion of her mental health, and also for those upon whom she depend for attention and compassionate care. Look with mercy O Lord and remove everything that brings her weakness, distress, confusion or isolation. Give her understanding helpers and bring her hope, peace and the consolation of a loving family and community. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

1 Like

Hi there @kianna. You may use this prayer everytime you feel down. I use this prayer too.

Lord Jesus, I feel really really down today. I can’t seem to find joy in the things that used ro make me happy. I feel so sad and alone even amidst people who are dear to me.

I feel like a machine that keeps on moving but has no life, no goal, no meaning. Lord, in times like this draw me closer to you. Envelop me with your unconditional love.

Pull me out from this deep well of depression and self pity. Be my strength…Be my life. May I rejoice in the things that I have, rather than feel frustrated about the things I do not have.

Help me wade through life’s puzzles and mysteries so that I could learn to move on and be the kind of person you want me to be. Amen.

1 Like

:pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much for praying for me!! Was inactive for a couple of days, but I am okay now. The Lord God guided me and helped me. I appreciate your time and effort praying for me. :heart::heart::heart:

Dear Kianna,

Praise the Lord!

It seems you are going through tough time, but actually it’s only I & me. Say in this way “I am the lord who commend all evil to disappear from me”. We all know that our heart is the throne of our lord , so first one need to receive him and think what my lord would do…command in the name of the lord. Be calm and silent in time of trouble, let Saturn play his act. Nothing will work in the name of our lord. The key for you is patience & silence. Amen, God bless you!

1 Like

Thank you @Ravi_Nadarajan