Prayer request for Venezuela

Hello, dear friends,
Today I ask you to pray with me for my country. The COVID situation is unknown but there are informations of hundreds of non reported cases, shortage of test, there’s no gasoline in the whole country and well hospitals are not prepared in the slightless. Also on Caracas, the capital, yesterday started a big fire, and the fireman don’t have gasoline for the truck nor water to try to stop it…
It’s a very delicate situation, and I feel a little anxious about it. But I know the Lord will hear me.
Dear God, Father, don’t forget about me and my brothers, all of Venezuela needs, all the world, give us faith and resolve to survive, to control and eradicate the virus, to get solutions, protect us from the bad people, protect us from corruption and from the devil. I know you are with us. Don’t do as I want but as your will dictates, I trust you Father and know you’ll always act for our betterment. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Hello there Sir @Luis_Ruiz…I pray to the Lord that you and other Venezuelans will be protected by our Almighty Father. May he hear all the needs in your country and protect you all from harm…Amen.

Father God, I lift up to you @Luis_Ruiz and Venezuela. Have mercy oh Lord!
Let your grace fall in this country and all other countries also experiencing this.

Have mercy oh God.
Let there be open hearts for what are your saying or message to all of us. Let us hear and obey you.

Have mercy oh God. Remember us your people.

Save us by your love! In Jesus name! Amen!

Father God, bless the people of Venezuela, Dear Lord. We know Lord God that you have amazing plans for them, Lord God. Help them, guide them to a better life. This virus is far greater than your power, Lord God! Bless their kind hearts and minds! Protect them, Lord God at all times!

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.