Prayer request my brothers & sisters. I recently am unable to sleep well and I feel physically weak because of that

Prayer request my brothers & sisters. I recently am unable to sleep well and I feel physically weak because of that. I just come out of the hospital due to electrolyte imbalance. Though it has already been corrected, Ive been unable to sleep recently. I need your prayers as I believe how powerful prayers are. I love you everyone. May we all be blessed.

Steven Basan Faunillan Phillips

May you be wrapped up in God’s love. Found deep in His everlasting wings. Carried and kept, safe and cherished. May the healing power of Christ breathe across your being now.

Linda Smith

Prayers but also you need to say the word of God to yourself! By doing that the power of the Holy Spirit perform miracles because saying the together with your faith resulting in miracles!

Caridad B. Monroe

sending loving healing prayers to you in Jesus name Amen

Patty Mcneice

We pray that holy spirit just surrounds you with his healing power. We plead the blood of Jesus over you and your family. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. You are a child of the most high God. Father God we just thank you for it is done in Jesus name amen.

Lisa Elizabeth Garcia

Read bible and and sleep side ways where your heart is and deep breathing gently see if could help.sometime cellphone interrupt our sleep if we focus on phone. Talk to Him , Today I pray that God will heal you in your sleepless night and all your sickn… See more

Ninfa’s Villar