Prayer Request: Please pray for my health

Good day everyone, can I ask for a few seconds of your time, and please pray for my health. It has been affecting how I interact with people and my job.

2 Likes

I feel you @kianna things may be hard and heavy right now but always remember that you are not alone. I pray for your health and healing. May God heal all your sickness and free you from all the burdens. To all the things that makes you anxious and to all those silent battles that you don’t discuss with anyone, may God help you get through all of these and give you strength to keep moving forward. Submit your heart to Him. Surrender your plans, desires and pains to Him. Let God lead your path. Stay strong and healthy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Jean! It really can be hard sometimes, but I know God is with me and helping me. God bless you and keep safe always! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hello, my dear friend @kianna
I will pray for and with you!
Dear God remember your daughter @kianna, she’s in need of you, of you remembering her your love, your strength and helping her feel better, to have more health to be able to make a better work, go act better with her people and on her job. With you everything is possible, and with you the path of happiness is clear! Bless @kianna and give her your love! Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over my friend @kianna I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of my friend. Please reach down and surround my friend with supernatural peace and strength and give her the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect her from Satan’s lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin. Amen.

1 Like

@kianna hi, virtual hugs for you. sometimes we feel that especially in this situation things are getting worse and we dont know exactly what happening or what will do next. “Emmanuel” God is with us and as He promise He will never leave us nor forsake us.
Dear God, im praying for my sister in Christ Kianna, please guide her in all the things that she will do continue to bless her and also be a blessing to her friends , family and workmates, also continue to bless her job and sustain her daily needs . i pray God that give her strength (because only You is our source of strength) Please heal her emotionally and physically Thank you Jesus. these will ask in the sweet mighty name of Jesus Amen.

1 Like

Hi, @kianna! Praying for you. Lord God, please heal our sister Kianna. Her health has been affecting all the aspects in her life. We know that you can take away her condition with a snap of your fingers. You are in control Lord. Give her renewal of strength and clarity of mind. Keep her in your loving arms Lord. Amen.

1 Like

1 Like

Dear Father,
I am concerned for my friend @kianna who is ill. So I lift my prayers to you, King of Kings and Lord of Lords! You put the stars in the sky and filled the seas with water. You are the giver of life whom understands the wonderful development of a new baby and filled the earth with plant life that provides us with medicine. So I am confident that you can touch my dear friend and bring your restoration. Give their bodies new strength, health and wholeness. Cover their hearts, minds and emotions with the oil of your healing.
I trust them into your care, because you love them even more than I do. Amen.

1 Like

Thank you so much, sir @Luis_Ruiz! God bless you sir and always keep safe!

Indeed everything is possible with the Lord God! Thank you!

Thank you so so much, @zayn22! God bless you and always keep safe!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Yes that is very true, I have been very confused, lost, and stressed out last week. Things have been a big blur.

Amen! The challenges we face in life are there because God knows it will make us stronger and He knows we can get through this with His help :heart:

Thank you so so much, @Jojoy! God bless you and always keep safe!

1 Like

Helloo, @kbadum! Thank you so so much for the prayer! God bless you and always keep safe!

Hi @FaithinGod! I am very shocked and at the same time very happy upon seeing this and your post. Thank you so so much for the effort in putting up this picture and the lovely prayer. Things have not been well so far but when I saw this I instantly have this motivation to fight this illness. I really believe that all of us here in this community were gathered together for a reason, to help one another and serve the Lord God. We all are here gathered because of God’s love. Words are most definitely not enough for me to explain how thankful I am for you @FaithinGod! God bless you and always keep safe!

Thank you for that beautiful prayer, @Paulo_Juamis! God bless you and always keep safe!