Prayer Request

Kindly pray for my urgent unspoken prayer request. My heart is so heavy. Thanks!

https://www.crossmap.com/news/what-to-do-when-you-have-unanswered-prayers.html

Without more than what you wrote, it’s hard I think for people to know how to respond. I have however, prayed, as little as I can with so little information.

If you need help, there are many agencies set up to help out. But you have to ask around and then ask for the help.

In the name of my Lord Jesus Christ i drive out all the heaviness of the heart, Amen.

Loving Lord Jesus, whose hands are underneath our lowest feelings to support us as we rest in you. Hold me in this dark place and sustain her life with your hope. Let the light of your love warm her heart, and your Holy Spirit, the comforter, be with her to lift me up. Amen

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?” – Jeremiah 32:27

Dear Holy Righteous Father, there’s nothing in this life that is a surprise to You. Oh God, you see her daily struggles and give her strength to endure through the power of Your Spirit. Lord, help her to remember that Your yoke is easy and Your burden is light, in Jesus name. Amen.

I pray for you