Prayer request!

Please pray for my mother-in-law. She has breast cancer stage 2. She had surgery 10 days ago, and now she is waiting for the recovery and next treatment. Please pray for her speedy recovery in the name of the Lord.

1 Like

Dear Lord God, I pray for @FaithinGod’s mother in law. May you guide her Lord God and give her the strength to battle this cancer. We know your power is greater than this cancer, Lord. Forgive us our trespasses, Lord God. Heal her, Lord. We surrender our worries to you. Amen!

2 Likes

I am praying for you mother in law’s fast recovery! Do not lose hope in the Lord God! Pray with your family and give your mother in law words of assurance that everything will be okay. Trust in His plans. God bless you!

2 Likes

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
I am so sorry to heart that… Cancer is such a horrible disease, one of those things that really demonstrate strength and courage! I deeply respect your mother in law, and I am sure with faith God will help her. Remember that faith can move mountains.
Dear Lord, remember the mother in law of your child @FaithinGod, she’s in need, she needs your strength and love, bless her by giving her patience, window, strength, faith and an speedy recovery! I am sure you have accompanied her during all these time, keep doing that! And give her life to keep on living, to keep on loving, to keep on being a faithful servant to you, to keep sharing with her family and @FaithinGod! With you everything is possible! Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

My prayer is with your mother in law @FaithinGod… Heavenly Father, give all cancer fighters comfort when they are in pain. Lay your healing hand on all and remove every cancer cell so that they may be healed and may every spot of this deadly cell be wiped out by Your powerful hands. Amen.

1 Like

Hello @FaithinGod we claim healing in the mighty name of Jesus! Father, with you nothing is impossible. You are God of all flesh; we love you and we are confident that no situation is too hard for you. We come to you on behalf of this dear one seeking healing from cancer. God, Jesus Christ has fully paid the price by the stripes He took; we therefore are asking that the devourer gets off. in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen

1 Like

Lord Jesus Almighty heal @FaithinGod mother in law. take away the cancers that are consuming her body. Help her to survive this, become stronger, and help spread the Lords love. Be with her family through this trying time. Help them to flurish in strength and understanding. Help them and support her through her healing. Give this family all they need to survive this cancer and enrich their lives with your love.

1 Like

Dear Lord in heaven, we pray for my sister @FaithinGod s mother-in-law. Thank you for the gift of life. We thank you for her successful surgery, thank you for the Doctors, nurses and Medical aides that assist them wholeheartedly. Please continue to heal her and help her for her fast recovery. We believe father God whatever we ask You in prayer according to Your will, will be granted. Also, please bless them abundantly especially for financial support
Lord, please continue to provide their financial needs.

1 Like