Prayer: You love me, have an eternal purpose

Lord, when I am suffering in the disease, although am not knowing what’s the reason for it. But I believe Jesus Christ died for me on the cross 2020 years ago, even when I was a sinner. I believe therefore there is a reason for all of the affliction, and you have the purpose for each adversity I am in.

Even you said, “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. ”

There is disease, there is tears, there is bitterness, but you are the provider of my peace, joy, …You are with me! Even if you are not going to heal me, I still declare that you are my Lord, you love me for another eternal purpose! In Jesus your precious son’s name, amen!

1 Like

Hello, dear @Ma_Josephine
I’ll pray for and with you!
Don’t ever loose hope, because the Lord will not, don’t loose faith, because the Lord will not, don’t loose love, because the Lord will not, don’t loose trust, because the Lord will not. Remember your daughter God, liberate her of her disease, through her doctors, friends, family and those who you choose to guide her in this situation. Bless her and give her all the love she needs. Everything is possible with you my Lord. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

The purpose of our lives is to love and be loved forever. The moment we put our faith in Jesus Christ we are ‘born of God. We become the much-loved child of God who ‘is love’. God loves us far more than human parents love their own children.
Lord, thank you that the primary purpose of our lives is to know you and to be known by you. Lord, we desperately need your guidance. Thank you for the promise here that your hand will guide us and your right hand will hold us fast.