Prayers for my son and our cousin! My son is taking our cousin to a much needed mental health facility

Prayers for my son and our cousin! My son is taking our cousin to a much needed mental health facility for addiction treatment and mental health treatment! Lord watch over them and let them safely! In Jesus Christ name Amen! Thanks

Daphne Meredith

Isaiah 53:5= But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.

Jose Javier

Daphne, do not give up hope, I myself was a drug dealer and an addict, I was addicted to Chrystal Meth for a long time, I was also a staunch atheist, I laughed at, and I mocked Christians.I was continuously asked by a friend to go to church with her, I laughed at the thought, but she never gave up! I reluctantly agreed to go after months of being asked, basically to shut her up! I told her I would go just once, well didn’t God have different ideas!The moment I walked in I broke down like a baby, uncontrollably sobbing and not knowing what the heck was going on!God slapped in the face with his love and grace, healed me of my addiction there and then!I pray for your family that God blesses them as he did me! In Jesus name! Amen

Gary Light

Mairead Keogh

Lifting them both up in prayer!! Love y’all!

Carole Maloney Davis

Praying IJNAmen

Jeremy Watkins

God bless

Carole Anne Womack

Prayers

Carolyn James