Prayers for “MYSELF & ALL MY FELLOW HEALTHCARE FAMILY & FRIENDS”

I am asking for prayers for “MYSELF & ALL MY FELLOW HEALTHCARE FAMILY & FRIENDS” we are going through a rough time right now with all these different sicknesses, especially The COVID 19. We are trying to stay positive & keep our faith that the lord will see us through this Illness. I ask for strength, guidance & patience with every person I come in contact with. May the lord touch my heart to be able to help them to my fullest ability & pray that they will have faith in God to cure them from all sickness. In Jesus name…:pray::purple_heart::pray::purple_heart::pray::purple_heart::pray: “THRU CHRIST ALL IS POSSIBLE”!! Amen :innocent:

God, I want to pray for this man an individual who’s sorrounded with sick people want Your divine healing. At this point in his faith of You, know(s) that nothing happens without Your consent and this is just an ordeal that’s a testimony in the making. With that, I know I only have to pray to You to grant him and his family a protection and guidance always. Amen.

We are beyond thankful for what you are doing, saving lives, and fighting a deadly virus. You are one of our modern heroes! Dear Lord God, I pray that you may help Elaine Flores-Arrey and her fellow healthcare family. May you give them strength Dear Lord. We know they are doing this for the sake of all of us. What they are going through is really really bizarre, I can only imagine their daily struggles as they try their very best to fight this virus. Be with them, Dear Lord! :yellow_heart: You are far greater than this pandemic, Lord God!