Prayers needed

can you please keep me in your prayers, currently battling cancer and I have surgery soon followed by treatment .

1 Like

Hi @Bonita_Kbg. Welcome to the community! We are all here for you, praying for you.
Let us all pray for @Bonita_Kbg’s health. May the Lord give you unending strength and good health to battle cancer. May the hands of the doctors be blessed with God’s power for the treatment. May the Lord comfort you in His hands during this tough time. May the Lord give you the confidence to overcome any pain and doubt. We put our whole trust in You, Lord. Amen.

1 Like

Hello, dear @Bonita_Kbg
Welcome to this community! I hope it can help you grow in faith and you find happiness and friends over here. I will pray for you! Don’t worry, with the Lord everything is possible!
Dear God, please remember your child @Bonita_Kbg, she’s in need of your help and love! To fight and win this battle against cancer, with your blessing everything is possible, give her strength, give her resolve, give her faith, give her wisdom and patience, give all of that to her doctors to save her life and be able to keep living the blessings of the world you created! Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

@Bonita_Kbg welcome to the community! I am so happy knowing that despite that challenge you are facing, you have faith in prayers and in the Lord God.

Dear Lord God, I pray for @Bonita_Kbg’s health Lord. I know Lord that this is only a challenge and @Bonita_Kbg will overcome this. I ask you Lord to give Bonita the strength to fight this. We know You are greater than the struggles Bonita is facing Lord. Amen.

It is nice seeing you here @Bonita_Kbg…and welcome to our community…we are all here to pray for your healing…

Father God, we humbly pray for @Bonita_Kbg and to all those who are fighting cancer. Give them the hope and courage they need each day. Comfort them in their pain and bless them with healing. Strengthen their family, friends, and caregivers. In Jesus’ name we pray Amen.

Hello WELCOME to our community! @Bonita_Kbg God is with you in your battle! Let us pray. Lord Jesus, I declare in your name that cancer will not steal this life, there will be restoration and healing! I proclaim freedom from cancer cells, I pray against their multiplication and growth and from the transference of these cells to different areas of the body. I prophesy a new balance. I command the cells that have grown in the wrong place to diminish, to fade and to vanish into nothing. I sing out life over and through the body of my friend. May light fill their minds, may hope fill their thoughts and may your love expand in their hearts. I know that you died and rose again so that cancer could be overcome, that it was taken to the cross and left there. I wait, holding my dear friend in prayer, focused on you my Saviour, expectant and in faith! I pray all this in your glorious name. Amen

Hello @Bonita_Kbg welcome to our community hope you enjoy here. Let me pray for you @bonita_Kbg think, O God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard. Comfort her upon her sickbed, and ease her suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will. We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew her strength, and heal what ails her in Your loving name.Thank You, Lord.Amen.

Hi @Bonita_Kbg! I pray for the success of your operation. May God guide the health care providers who will be handling you in the hospital. May you regain your health soon after the surgery. May God grant you the strength to overcome every thing that you will be encountering mentally, emotionally and physically. I am claiming God’s victories in your life.