Prayers plz

I need prayers for healing plz I have some issues that has been bleeding so can you pray it stop plz thank you

2 Likes

What is happening? You can always open up in this community, we are all here to help each other. I may not know the full details of what is happening in your life, but I pray that God may give you the strength to overcome what you are going through.

Isaiah 41:10 NIV
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand

Prayers for healing for you @Deedee

Lord Jesus, you bring healing of body and spirit to those who come to you in faith. We place @Deedee before you now. Touch her in her brokenness and emptiness, heal her painful memories and woundedness as well as calm her emotions. May you grant abrupt healing in Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Hello, dear @Deedee
I see this is your first post on the community. Welcome. I hope in the future you feel more comfortable to open up about it. We are all friends here, united as Christians, to help in any way we can. I’ll pray for you.
Dear God, remember your son Deedee, he’s in need of your love and help, help him to go te ought the pain and health issues, to have faith and strength to beat this disease that makes him feel hurt. You are powerful, and always are looking out for us, help this soul in his need Lord. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Loving God, I pray that you will comfort this person in her suffering, lend skill to the hands of healers, and bless the means used for her cure. Give her such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when her is afraid, she may put her whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

We pray for your comfort during this hard time. Our God, lift @Deedee from pain and give her strength to free her from sickness. May every day be a day of recovery. May you touch her heart and erase all worries and doubts. Always keep @Deedee safe and healthy. You are our God, powerful and loving. Amen.

Think, o God, of our friend @Deedee who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.

Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit
that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.

We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength,
and heal what ails him in Your loving name.

Thank You, Lord. Amen.
God Bless you @Deedee.

Lord God, you are our greatest healer. Please extend your healing hands to our dear sister, @Deedee. We have seen your miracles in our lives and through testimonies of our brothers and sisters. We have faith that there is no condition that cannot be healed by your mighty hands. Heal her completely so that she will not bleed no more. Amen.

We all pray for Ms. @Deedee,

Lord God Almighty in heaven our Jehova Rapha, we come to you this evening bringing to you the condition of Ms. @Deedee as she is suffering from bleeding. We are one here in this community in bowing to you as we ask for your divine healing. Lord please visit her and comfort her, let her know that you are more than this condition that she is in right now. By the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, we are claiming for complete and total healing. We humbly ask and pray in the mighty name of Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen.

Today @Deedee i prayed for healing in the mighty name of Jesus.
Just like what Jesus did to bleeding woman in the bible.
You will be healed in Jesus name, The Lord is gracious and compassionate and He longs to give you all the blessing including the healing, He is Jehovah Rapha the God who heals you Exodusb15:26

Hi @Deedee here’s a prayer for your healing
“Dear Lord God, please help her heal. Take away whatever is hurting or causing her pain. Dull her pain with your power, now. Anoint her with the strength she need and encourage her. Guide her thoughts to focus on good things not the bad. Help her find and see hope today because you said you never forsake her.”

Whatever you’re going through right now. Hold on to his promises. Trust the process. Better days are coming.

Prayers up to you @Deedee.
God i know that you are listening right now. please help you child. She is suffering a bleeding. Lord i know that if you will touch her she will be healed immediately. Im praying for her family and love ones also that they can make it together with you Lord. Thanks for Staying on her Side. I know you have plans with everybody show us your mercy Lord God. Amen

Hello Everyone.
I have a friend his name is Christian, her mother has a severe cancer. And he asking for AB+ Blood donor aside from this needs there is also problem in the hospital. Due to this pandemic, there are covid-patients admitted in the hospital and the big problem is that her mother can’t accept by the hospital even admitted, they aren’t really accepting. My friend is really worried, afraid and his mind is broke because of this struggles. Until such time of sadness came into his life. Her mother is died now. :disappointed_relieved: I want to ask comfort prayers for my friend Christian please. :pray:

I’ll start praying for him:

Heavenly Father, my friend Christian need of Your strength right now. It’s a very tough time for him, and I don’t know if he could go on any further. Problem after problem is attacking him from all directions. He can no longer depend on my own power to overcome these challenges. They have become too much for me. Which is why I’m coming to You today.

Father God, I trust that You are in control of his life at all times. Calm his heart, God, and keep it away from the spirit of fear and anxiety. You are the only one who can comfort him now. Surround him with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Raise him up in Your victorious right hand. Walk with him through these challenges that he is going through. Grant him Your strength, God, that he may not give up even if the going gets tough. Help him, God, to focus on You and not on his problems. I know that You, God, are bigger than all of those problems combined. If he put my trust in You, he will never be disappointed. If he wait on You, he will never grow weary. Enable him, God, to have patience and to fully depend on You for strength, that he may soar on wings like eagles.

And now, God, he surrender to you his heavy burdens: the challenges, the problems, the obstacles in my life right now. Take them, God, and carry them. Whenever You are with him, I know that he don’t have to bear the load alone. Likewise, he surrender the outcomes of his challenges to You, Father. Only You are in control of what will happen next. As he face those giants, help him to make the right decisions. Grant him peace of mind too as he leave the results up to You.

1 Like

Think, o God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.
Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit
that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength,
and heal what ails him in Your loving name.
Thank You, Lord.

1 Like

That’s so sad to hear for your friend @Bhert. And our condolences to the family…Here is my prayer for your friend…

O most gracious God, the only source of life and health: Help, comfort, and relieve Christian and give your power of healing to what he is feeling now; that his weakness may be turned to strength and confidence in your loving care; for the sake of Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 Like

I am very sorry to hear that :frowning:
Dear God, I know You are in control of everything. Enlighten us Lord with Your plans, give us the strength to face whatever obstacle there is. Give this family the strength, Lord God. We give up everything to You.

1 Like

So Sad. Here is my prayer.

Thank you Lord God for the Give of life. I know that you have a plan for us. I know that person is now in your place and safe now, No more pains instead full of joy and love. and Also the family give them hope and strength for them to overcome this situation. We know that you can hear us Lord. Amen Lord God.

1 Like

Father God,

Than you for complete healing and stopping the bleeding that @Deedee experienced.
Thank you that you have turned her mourning to dancing and you are true to your word that Jesus finished everything on the cross including this bleeding.

So I decree that by the blood and stripes of Jesus @Deedee is healed.

In Jesus Name. Amen

Please God heal this woman, I am praying for her safety whatever she’s experiencing pain this time please give her the strong feeling that she can handle all of her pain and made it disappear.