Praying For Our Dear Friend @kianna

1 Like

Are we referring to kianna who is one of our members here @FaithinGod? Dear Lord, I don’t know exactly what happened to kianna but I lift up my prayer of healing to her. Please heal everything that you see that needs healing upon her…May you touch her and heal her…Amen.

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
What a lovely gesture to dedicate this picture to our friend @kianna, this only shows how strong is the faith and friendship that united us in here.
I really hope she’s okay! I pray to the Lord to help her, to find health and peace again, with faith and love everything will be alright. God love is infinite, and only by having faith he will move mountains for us, we’ll I have faith that @kianna will feel a lot better once again in the least time possible! Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Lord we bring to you the life and the circumstance of our sister @kianna as she deals with some health issues in her life right now. We pray for your healing hands to be upon her. She needs You now more than ever, please be with her and comfort her with all the burdens she is carrying. We believe Father that You are our great physician and there is no condition here on earth that You cannot heal. We believe also Father that You are our great comforter and that you are more than willing to help us with all the burdens we are carrying. Please Father be @kianna 's physician and be her comforter. All these things we pray in Your mighty name, in Jesus name we pray Amen.

1 Like

Just a few days ago, she’s asking for a prayer request for her health. It’s so sweet of you @FaithinGod. Dear @kianna You are loved by so many. Your Faith Pixel friends are praying for your health and healing. I hope you’re safe no matter what’s going on around you.

Dear God, please help our friend @kianna heal from sickness and take away her burdens. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of our friend @kianna . Please reach down and surround her with supernatural peace and strength and give her the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect her from Satan’s lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin. Amen.

1 Like

Wow, just when I thought there was no hope in getting through this phase in my life. Thank you so so much, @FaithinGod! I am honestly, speechless. I feel so loved and cared for. This made me want to work hard in focusing on my health. Words cannot explain how thankful, blessed, happy, and just overall loved I am upon seeing this post. God bless you!

1 Like

I was very shocked when you messaged me about this post. I never really thought someone would do this for me. Beyond blessed for @FaithinGod. Thank you also so much for praying for me @MakkaPakka! God bless you!

1 Like

Indeed sir @Luis_Ruiz! I was really shocked when I saw this post. Faith Pixel really has a special place in my heart and this post definitely warmed my heart.

Thank you so much, sir! Yes, God’s love is truly infinite. I am very blessed for having such amazing people praying for me about something that has become a huge struggle in my life. God bless you, sir!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @IamRichardJohn! Your prayers really make me stronger as I face my battles in life! It makes me want to strive harder in fighting this. God bless you and always keep safe!

2 Likes

Truee! I did not expect @FaithinGod would actually make a post about it. It is very thoughtful of her.

I honestly never saw this coming, building relationships with people around the world. I love how connected we all are because of God’s love, because of our mission in life to spread His word, and here we are now helping each other! It is amazing.

Thank you so so much for the prayer, @Jean! God bless you and always keep safe! You guys inspire and motivate me to strive harder in life and fight my battles!

2 Likes

Hello, dear @kianna
Amen to that! I always say it, Faithpixel is a great community and the best kind of one, because we are sharing our love and faith in God is a pretty good way. I speak for myself, but since quarantine started on here I have found a home to share and speak with others. God bless you too!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

No worries dear @kianna…we are here to pray for everybody…I hope you are doing fine now and God bless you too… Just remember we are just here and you can message me anytime if you need someone to talk to…:wink:

1 Like

Yes, @Luis_Ruiz! I never knew I would be this connected to people I have not even met in person or are miles away from me. God really does move in mysterious ways! :heart:

Yes, @MakkaPakka thank you, I am actually doing better now, I have gotten enough sleep and have been eating on time. Thank you! :heart: