Preach the True Gospel

Preach the True Gospel. No Sugar Coating. No Watering down. No taking Verses out of Context. No Twisting Scripture. No Self Interpretation.

This is how People get Truly Saved. When they Hear the Cold Hard Truth about Their Sinfulness and Their need for a Savior. God made us through an image of Him, Holy and Righteous. We are a temple of God. Without God we are nothing.

We are in this world by the Grace of God to serve Him and His Will. It’s one or the other you either live for this world and the evil and wickedness in it controlled by the sins of Satan or you repent of the sins of this world and live for Jesus Christ your only Savior and your only way home to the Kingdom of God.

The choice is yours as your brother of Christ my love and prayers by the power of Christ are with you regardless of your choices for love warns, and love conquers all, for love is Truth. God is Love and God is Truth for only He is Righteous and Holy. :heart::pray:

When we wrap our minds and hearts around God’s gracious work thru the gospel and root ourselves in God, we find complete strength and a power to change, because it is from him alone that the power of change comes.

Definitely! Because if you sugarcoat, it may full up the church but not lead the individuals to Christ. A genuine salvation is what everyone needs and must have!

Indeed, we have to preach the true Gospel and true Gospel only.

1 Timothy_1:3 As I urged you when I was going to Macedonia, remain at Ephesus so that you may charge certain persons not to teach any different doctrine,

There’s a lot of commandments in the Bible that teaches us that we only teach the sound doctrine.

1 Timothy 6:3 If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness,
1 Timothy 6:4 he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions,

This command is so strict that even the apostles or angels are not allowed to preach other gospel.

Gal 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

Notice that Paul mentioned it twice in a row which reflects the seriousness of the matter.

Is not surprising because only the sound doctrine can lead us to salvation, therefore it is the only doctrine that should be taught.

Indeed, the gospel change all life of people who knows jesus Christ. I’m thankful that I am one of the people who heard the gospel. It change my whole life and give me wisdom to spread the good news and taught me to have faith on God.

Yes! We must learn to know the truth, painful or not. We sin every day in our lives, we need a Savior, we need the Lord God! Let us be true to ourselves, acknowledge our sins, and ask for forgiveness. Change ourselves for the better, for the Lord God.