Problems Sometimes Became God's way for us to pray

Reflection from Marjhon Mahinay

There are things and situations in our life that we treat them as problem but they are really not that way.
Sometimes problems became God’s way for us to pray.
Sometimes Difficulties became God’s way for us to cry out to him.
Sometimes Hardships became God’s way for us to surrender our will to him.
Sometimes Battles became God’s way for us to depend on him.
Sometimes Troubles became God’s way for us to remember our covenant to him.
Sometimes God will take us away from our comfort zone and put us into the battle field for us to learn and grow.

3 Likes

Hello @Zoey…thanks for posting Marjhon’s reflection here… Our life is consist of a series of problem-solving opportunities. The problems we face will either defeat us or develop us, depending on how we respond to them. God is at work in our life even when we do not recognize it or understand its ways. But it’s much easier and profitable when we cooperate with him…

Hi @Zoey this hit me hard. For the past years, I must admit that life is not that complex for me. I am carefree and I do whatever I want. But life happens. Everything hits me all at once. I lose a relationship, change jobs, old friends go, family problems and personal issues. I was in a very dark place and very hopeless when God found me. I was alone and couldn’t find any reasons to live, I do believe in God though but I don’t know Him enough. There I met him. I found God. And I learned that without Him, life would be meaning less. It was a life changing decision when I finally submit to Him. I will always be grateful for God’s love.

Indeed! Problems sometimes bring out the worst in us and will be such a hassle but if you pray and ask God for guidance, those problems will mold you into a stronger and better person. God just does not let things happen without a purpose.

Amen! Prayer allows us to worship and praise the Lord. It also allows us to offer confession of our sins, which should lead to our genuine repentance. Moreover, prayer grants us the opportunity to present our requests to God. All of these aspects of prayer involve communication with our Creator. He is personal, cares for us, and wants to commune with us through prayer. He use problems to us to mold us and be prayerful person.

@Zoey This is really a good reflection, this is reality, whether we admit it or not, there is a huge percentage for us praying every time we are facing difficulties (when we are in times of trouble we are in deep pain or sorrow, problems bombarded you left and right)
But as we Christians we have to practice ourselves whether we are in a good or in bad situation we pray. Prayer is powerful. This is also a way of communication with God, Lord wants us to always talk to him.