Proverbs 21:2 A person may think their own ways are right, but the LORD weighs the heart

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? You were running a good race. Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. They set up kings without my consent; they choose princes without my approval. With their silver and gold they make idols for themselves to their own destruction. My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge and they come to you as people come, and they sit before you as my people, and they hear what you say but they will not do it; for with lustful talk in their mouths they act; their heart is set on their gain. “Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties for when I am weak, then I am strong. A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. Their idols are silver and gold, made by the hands of men. They have mouths, but cannot speak; they have eyes, but cannot see; they did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk and you can see and hear that not only in Ephesus, but in nearly the whole province of Asia, Paul has persuaded a great number of people to turn away. He says that man-made gods are no gods at all. Our God is in heaven; He does as He pleases. Now the rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; his kingdom endures from generation to generation.

Acts 19:26
Revelation 9:20
Psalm 115:3-5
Proverbs 22:1
Hosea 8:4
Proverbs 16:18
Luke 6:45
Daniel 4:34
Hosea 4:6
Galatians 5:7
Luke 6:46
Ezekiel 33:31