Proverbs 27:11

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the Public:

For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous and no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is In heaven. Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, and now Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began. Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world for God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it
John 17:5
1 Peter 1:20
Matthew 25:34
1 Corinthians 15:20
Deuteronomy 18:18
Proverbs 22:6
Romans 5:19
John 3:13
John 1:1-3
Romans 5:12
John 3:16
Genesis 3:23