Psalm 104:4 He makes winds his messengers, flames of fire his servants

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

These are the words of the One who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. What He opens no one can shut, and what He shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near. Then the seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and loud voices called out in heaven: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He will reign forever and ever.” And the twenty-four elders who sit on their thrones before God fell on their faces and worshiped God, saying: “We give thanks to You, O Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign. He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it. “To the angel of the church in Sardis write: I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; and I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are? “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead and that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. “Even now,” declares the LORD, “return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning.” “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. No one comes to the Father except through me. But just as he who called you is holy, to make her holy, so be holy in all you do; cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, these are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars.

John 12:32
1 Peter 1:15
Revelation 3:1
Genesis 26:4
John 8:53
John 14:6
John 10:10
Matthew 10:32
Joel 2:12
Romans 13:11
Revelation 3:6-8
Luke 11:28
Revelation 1:3
Revelation 11:15-17
Ephesians 5:26

#Your #buyfromme #angel #newworldorder #reels #give #truth #to #trumpetsblast #causetobecomesentme Friends Leann Ward Mark Bixler James Goodson Alvina Faye Givens Katie Helean Dave Cox Justin Wyatt Qamar Aziz Cc Taylor Melinda Cleveland Andreana Green WWE Highlights Bettie Lamb Mable Dunbar Christopher Yates Angela Furis Laura Manz Payne Fam Lobos Expertos S-Absoluta S-Continuos @highlight #photography #love #art #fashion #music #instagood #photooftheday #reels #travel #model #explore #wedding #explorepage #instagram #makeup #summer #beauty #nature #artist #style #reelstrending #calisthenics #funnyvideos #funnyreels #boss #boys #jump #reelsindia #catlovers #viralreels #reelsofinstagram #fly #dachshund #workoutmotivation #travelreels #instagramreels #kitten #bodypositive #animal #dancereels #selfie #loveyourself #instaselfie #me #selfies #selfielove #selfiesunday #selfportrait #selfienation #selfiequeen #selfiesfordays #instagramselfie #selfieoftheday #selfiemode #selfietime #selfiesforlife #selfieseason #selfiegram #igselfie #selfiegame #selfieaddict #love #couplegoals #couple #happycouple #instalove #coupleselfie #foreverlove #together #adorable #coupleshoot #relationshipgoals #romance #relationship #cutecouple #couplelife #coupletime #romantic #lovers #lovestory #couplephotography #wedding #bridetobe #love #happiness #marriedlife #justmarried #weddinginspo #weddinggoals #ido #married #beautiful #celebration #grateful #weddingdress #weddingideas #amazing #bliss #truelove #weddingphotography #weddingplanner #happycouple #Best #hashtags #dogsofinstagram #dogs_of_instagram #dogstagram #instadog #doglover #doglovers #doggo #dogoftheday #doglife #ilovemydog #puppylove #pupsofinstagram #dogsofig #doglove #dopiesofinstagram #doggy #dogsofinsta #dogsofinstaworld #dogmom #cutedogs #Summer #SummerVibes #Summertime #Beach #Sunshine #SummerFun #SummerLove #SummerVacation #SummerDays #Sea #Outdoor #Heatwave #Ocean #RoadTrip #Fashion #PoolParty #Sunset #CatsOfInstagram #CatsofIG #Kitty #catLover #LoveCats #CatsLife #Catstagram #FurryFriends #Kittens #CatsOfTheWorld #Meow #Kitties #InstaCats #CatLovers #Fluffy #Purrfect #CatLove #Caturday #CuteCats #AdorableCats #WinterWonderland #WinterMagic #SnowyDays #WinterIsHere #WinterVibes #FrostyMorning #Chilling #WinterDreams #Snowflakes #SeasonOfSnow #WhiteWinter #WinterBliss #WinterSolstice #SnowyFun #ColdWeather #WinterLove #SnowyDaysAhead #WinterWonders #CozyWinter #SnowyBliss #GoodVibes #Poolside #Camping #Spring #SpringVibes #SpringFever #SpringTime #InstaSpring #SpringBloom #SpringLove #SpringMagic #SpringBeauty #SpringFashion #SpringStyle #SpringFlowers #SpringIsHere #SpringBreak #SpringSunshine #SpringFresh #SpringColors #SpringFun #SpringOutfit #SpringIsInTheAir #SpringInspiration #Travel #Travelgram #Vacation #Traveling #Explore #Adventure #Wanderlust #Travelling #Instatravel #tourism #travelblogger #Traveler #Trip #IGtravel #Traveller #Travelbug #Getaway #TravelAddict #TravelPhotography #traveltheworld #Travelers #coffeetime #morningcoffee #coffeemood #coffeelove #coffeecup #morningvibes #caffeinefix #coffeebreak #coffeeholic #coffeelife #coffeeaddict #coffeeculture #coffeegram #latteart #morningjava #coffeecraze #coffeecommunity #coffeeplease #muglife #espressoselfie #coffeeislife #naturelovers #wildlifephotogr#Inearinspiration #audiocontent
#reels