Psalm 115:5 They have mouths, but cannot speak, eyes, but cannot see

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who has knocked and knocked, asking for it to be given to you!

“Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. for this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.’ Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings! If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.
Amen.

Luke 6:46
Acts 5:29
Matthew 13:15
Matthew 8:8
1 Peter 4:11
John 6:63