Psalm 147:9 He provides food for the animals, and for the young ravens when they call

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one that has knocked and knocked asking that it(TRUTH) be opened unto them!

The LORD gives sight to the blind, the LORD lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves the righteous and I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. Now as Jesus was passing by, He saw a man blind from birth, and His disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but this happened so that the works of God would be displayed in him for it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them and when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, “for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ and many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say! Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’ Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

John 14:6
1 Peter 2:5
Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:4
Matthew 28:19
Psalm 146:8
Isaiah 22:22
John 9:1-3
Philippians 1:6
Philippians 3:3
Matthew 7:22-24
Luke 6:46
Isaiah 6:8

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one that has knocked and knocked asking that it(TRUTH) be opened unto them!

In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.
I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. Your righteousness is like the great mountains; your judgments are a great deep: O LORD, you preservest man and beast. Slaughter the old men, the young men and women, the mothers and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary.” So they began with the old men who were in front of the temple.

Psalm 36:6
Isaiah 45:2
Ezekiel 9:6
Acts 17:30