Psalm 26:4 "I do not sit with the deceitful, nor do I associate with hypocrites."

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who has studied to have showed themselves approved.

“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, I do not sit with the deceitful, nor do I associate with hypocrites. Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, or set foot on the path of sinners, or sit in the seat of mockers. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. Do not lurk like a thief near the house of the righteous, do not plunder their dwelling place; Evil will never leave the house of one who pays back evil for good. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.

Proverbs 17:13
Proverbs 24:15
Isaiah 5:20
Romans 14:13
Psalm 26:4
Psalm 1:1
Luke 4:18

FB_IMG_1727438162421

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who has studied to show themselves approved!

If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down. ’I said,” To a nation that did not call on my name, “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything. The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. ‘Here am I, here am I Do this, understanding the present time: I have said to you when God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.” The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God. Know then in your heart that as a man disciplines his son, so the LORD your God disciplines you.The student is not above the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like their teacher. “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, “See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you. I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all and as I listened, He said to the others, “Follow him through the city and start killing; do not show pity or spare anyone! Slaughter the old men, the young men and maidens, the women and children; but do not go near anyone who has the mark. Now begin at My sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the temple. Then He told them, “Defile the temple and fill the courts with the slain. Go forth!” So they went out and began killing throughout the city.

Matthew 3:10
Luke 13:9
Acts 3:26
John 5:14
Luke 6:40
Deuteronomy 8:5
Luke 6:46
Ezekiel 9:5-7
Revelation 7:3
Ecclesiastes 9:11
Romans 13:11
John 14:26