Psalm 73:1 Surely God is good to Israel, to those who are pure in heart

Psalm 73:1 Surely God is good to Israel, to those who are pure in heart.

God is good all the time. All the time God is good. Yes indeed. We should be grateful to have someone like him, ever since you were not born God is with you throughout your cycle inside the womb of your mother.

God is really good and his goodness is immeasurable… So no matter how bad the storm we encounter in our life, no matter how much pain we experience along the way, no matter how different the outcome is from what we’ve prayed for, that God is good. In the hardest moments of our life, we can attest that God comes close to us and he doesn’t change, he doesn’t falter, he doesn’t quit even if we quit, he doesn’t leave us astray and he doesn’t let go…God bless us all!

God has greater things in stock for us, but unless our great things are given away, we can’t receive our greater things. Give big and you’ll receive bigger! God is good, not because of the wonderful, but the other way around. The wonderful is, because God is good.

I have to confess before I opened Faith Pixel I checked out Netflix first. Talk about priorities, right :).

Anyway, before I saw this post on the nation of Israel I was watching an episode of “Fight World” on Netflix and the episode focused on the fighting culture of Israel. One of the experts in the show explained that in Israel fighting is not a sport but a part of their culture. God’s nation is surrounded by countries that do not acknowledge Israel’s nationhood. 365 days a year, Israelis worry that war could break out anytime, especially in Jerusalem where the Temple Mount is located. The expert continued to say that if war erupted in Israel, the entire world will be affected.

And then comes this verse … “Surely God is good to Israel.” Amazing, right?

God has been good to his nation through the years, protecting, guiding, and blessing his people through all the social, political, and religious challenges. And today, we are the spiritual Israel and sure God is good to us as well.

We are beyond blessed to have such a good and loving God! Despite our sins, He loves us and continues to shower us with blessings. We serve a God that helps us in our journey of life and makes life amazing and worth living for!