Psalm 78:10 They failed to keep God's covenant and refused to live by His law

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD. How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word that He is like a tree planted by streams of water, and on His law he meditates day and night and his delight is in the Law of the LORD, yielding its fruit in season, whose leaf does not wither, and who prospers in all he does. Not so the wicked! For they are like chaff driven off by the wind. “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? Only be on your guard and diligently watch yourselves, so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen, and so that they do not slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and grandchildren. Fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath; instead, bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as reminders on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, speaking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Write them on the doorposts of your houses and on your gates, Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “’Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; so what has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. What had been said about Nebuchadnezzar was fulfilled so the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, He was driven away from people and ate grass like the ox. His body was drenched with the dew of heaven until his hair grew like the feathers of an eagle and his nails like the claws of a bird immediately he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored as a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.“ Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; his kingdom endures from generation to generation.

John 14:6
Genesis 2:21
Daniel 4:33
Luke 15:17
Psalm 73:20
Daniel 4:34
Ecclesiastes 1:9
Revelation 18:4
Luke 6:46
Deuteronomy 11:18-21
Ephesians 6:4
Deuteronomy 4:9