Put your hope in God

Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:11

1 Like

God is our one and only hope. So if ever you got problems don’t hesitate to ask God for help, he is our great provider, be one of his angels and he will hear your words.

Psalm 42:11 is simply a reminder for me to put all my hopes in God… Lately, I feel so drained. I feel so useless and unappreciated…It seems like I wanted to end the pain as fast as I can by ending my life…But then, as I watch and hear my daughter calling me “mommy”, I feel a stab like pain in my heart…reminding me of God’s goodness through this little one that I have…so I raise my hopes high and put everything in God’s hands…

1 Like

Same here @MakkaPakka after months of being stuck at home, away from my family and having roller coaster emotions, my parent’s voice became my strength. Prayers and God gives me strength. Whenever I feel hopeless about everything like, when will I see my parents again? What’s gonna happen to my goals and plans, will they come true? Are we all gonna die because of the virus? Will I ever survive this pandemic? When these things start to mess up with my head, I just pray. I pray and leave everything to him. And I will keep praying for everyone’s health and safety, for this pandemic to be over soon and may we reunite again with our families soon, safe and sound.

1 Like

Yes our hope is only to God. What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that his grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God.

Hi again @MakkaPakka I just thought you might need to read this;

When your mental health is not in the best state, give yourself a break. Don’t feel guilty for things you can’t do. Normal things like eating, sleeping or socializing may be difficult especially during this pandemic, it’s okay to struggle. Rest, recover, take your time and be kind to yourself and know the bad times are temporary. Your mental health is also a priority. It’s okay to give yourself the love and care you need. You deserve it. This too shall pass.

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Very wise words! We constantly forget him, when the bad times happen and something we only remember for asking for a magical solution. Instead we need to hope and trust him, and after that act accordingly of what we want! Trust in God and actions are the only way to make things happen!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Thank you for this! We really need this reminder most especially in our situation now given that we have a pandemic and people are scared and panicking. May people cling closer to the Lord as they battle their daily struggles and face this new challenge in their lives.

Thank you @Jean…I really do need a breakand have some kitkat hehe…kidding aside, I really do need a beach therapy…I need self pampering and ME time…After what happened, I honestly write my thoughts in a piece of paper and burn it…I’ll do it everyday if possible just to feel better…:blush: