Raise your standard of giving!

When God blesses you financially, don’t raise your standard of living.
Raise your standard of giving!

2 Likes

I like these message. It really made me realize how this made sense for all of us. Cause not everyone living like this, mostly were living their life without giving.Too common for man.

This is actually my favourite quote ever! I know I am not blessed as much as others but I always spare some of our savings in order to help people in need even in small ways…My parents taught me to become a cheerful giver, but it doesn’t mean I have to give all what I have…its just that I will share it to someone in need too… I thank the Lord for giving me a chance to be a channel of blessing to other people…:blush:

Hello dear @FaithinGod
I like to tell an story that happened to me once, I was picking up my car at the workshop, and while talking to the mechanic a man got close and asked for money. I, the mechanic and my aunt gave her some of the cash we had (which was and still is incredibly difficult to find in Venezuela) and he was inmensily grateful… He told us a little of his life and he said to my aunt that God will receive her because she gave more than she had (because she was left without any cash).
Maybe not at this extreme, but helping each others should be our first try when being successful!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Having grocery to cook, food to eat, clothes to wear, a safe place, free of sickness and money are more than enough. It doesn’t hurt to give and share our blessings with other less fortunate people. As I have always say, let us always choose kindness. Everyday. We are lucky enough to have a stable job and money to earn. The more we give, the more we stand to gain purpose, meaning and happiness—all of the things that we look for in life but are so hard to find.

For it is in giving that we receive — Saint Francis of Assisi

The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity — Leo Tolstoy

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give — Winston Churchill

Making money is a happiness; making other people happy is a superhappiness — Nobel Peace Prize receipient Muhammad Yunus

Giving back is as good for you as it is for those you are helping, because giving gives you purpose. When you have a purpose-driven life, you’re a happier person — Goldie Hawn

At the end of the day its not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished its about who you lifted up who youve made better its about what youve given back.

Thank you for sharing this quote!
Although we are in different situations in life, we should always remember that the act of giving can make a big impact in the lives of many people. Sharing is caring. We should share what we have because this is what God taught us to do. He has given us these blessings so that we can be a blessing ourselves to the others.

Thank you for the reminder, @FaithinGod! They say that “the happiest people are not those who are getting more, but those who are giving more.” When God gives us more financially, the heart that we put into sharing it to other people will leave us unending joy and fulfillment. There is nothing more fulfilling other than giving even the smallest we can offer.