Read it only if you have time for God

READ THIS ONLY IF YOU HAVE TIME FOR GOD

Let me tell you, make sure you read it all to the end. I almost deleted this message but was blessed when it came to an end.
Important: Read it only if you have time for God.

One day Satan and Jesus were talking. Satan just went to the Garden of Eden and he was messing and laughing, saying:
Yes sir. Just took a world full of people out there.
I set them up, used bait, I knew they couldn’t resist. They are all down!

What are you going to do with them? Jesus asked.

Ah I’m going to have fun with them. Satan replied. I will teach you how to marry
And divorce,
how to hate
and abuse each other,
drink drink drink drink
and smoke and of course I teach them how to invent guns and bombs to destroy each other.
I’m really going to have fun!

And what will you do when you get tired of them? Jesus asked him.
Ah, I’ll kill them. Satan said with a look full of hate and pride.

How much do you want for them? Jesus asked.
Ah, you don’t like those people. They are not good. Why would you want to take them. You take them and they hate you. They will spit in your face curse you and kill you. You don’t like those people!! How much? Jesus asked again. Satan looked at Jesus and answered sarcastically:
All your blood, tears and your life.
Jesus said, done!
And that’s how I pay the price.

NOTE:
I wonder how easy it is to disrespect God and then wonder why the world is going to hell
Funny how someone can say “I believe in God” and follow Satan.
Interestingly, you send thousands of messages with jokes via email that water like gunpowder, but when you start messaging referring to the Lord, do people think twice before sharing them?
Funny how people can be more concerned than others think of them than what God thinks.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU GREAT!!!.

10 things God didn’t ask you ’
1-God will not ask you what model car you used; he will ask you how many people you have taken.
2-God will not ask you square meters of your house; he will ask you how many people you got in it.
3-God won’t ask you for a clothing brand in your closet; he will ask you how much you helped dress up.
4-God won’t ask you how high your salary was; he asked if you earned it clean.
5-God won’t ask you what your title was; ask you if you did your job with the best of your ability.
6-God won’t ask you how many friends you had; he will ask you how many people considered you as his friend.
7-God will not ask you which area you lived in; he asked you how you treated your neighbors.
8-God will not ask you about the color of your skin; He will ask you about the purity of your interior.
9-God will not ask you why it took so long to seek salvation; He will take you with love to his home in heaven, not to the gates of hell.
10-God won’t ask you how many people you have shared this message; he will simply ask you if you were embarrassed to do so…
Jesus Christ said, " If you deny me before friends, I will deny you before my Father. Today is the day to bless you, I bless you, I bless your heart your life your life, your home your family your projects and dreams, in Jesus name
If you finish to the end, leave amen and share it in 3 groups. I love you

1 Like

Jesus laid down his life to save us from Satan. He did it out of love for every one of us. Returning to sin is like rubbing salt in his wounds but he still forgives us anyway, giving us a million chances to turn back from our favorite sins and come back to Him. We are so blessed that in spite of being unworthy, still, he gives us unending mercy.

@faithpixel: Amen to that… Thanks for posting it, its a long read but worth it! Many times we battle between our wants versus needs. Our wants includes earthly things and our needs must include spiritual needs. Most of the time we are tempted by Satan, because he exactly knows our weakness: that is why we are very vulnerable upon sinning because we allow evil thoughts come into our minds…But God our savior saves us. He sacrificed himself in the cross just to save every single sin that we commit. Therefore, we must be thankful to God and be grateful for all that he has done to us.

Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice when He gave His life for all of us who believed in Him. It was not just an ordinary life, it was a perfect one because He was God, He just did it to save us from death and to make life easier for us. But how did we take this sacrifice, did we treasure it or we just thank Him and tell Him that it’s His duty because He is God? For me in my heart I am really grateful, but despite that I must admit that I often take it for granted. How? You might ask, because I abuse God’s forgiving heart. I still commit the same mistakes which I have already confessed and ask forgiveness before. Instead of trying my very best not to commit it again, I just allowed sin to take control of me. Now during this pandemic, I am learning that even my very best will never be enough to overcome this weakness. I am learning to be dependent on God and to allow Him to overhaul me, so that I would be able to become genuinely God fearing.