Restore my my wedding and my family

I need prayer to restore my relation with my husbahd and restore my family.

Hello, dear @Cassandre_Jeanty
I pray for you, please Father help your dear child, you are love, give hers spouse and her family the sapience and madurity to turn around their relationship. Give her patience, confidence and resolve to try to talk and act in the ways that you know will manage to gain her success in comunication with her husband.
As you can manage to do it all, don’t forget about your daughter and her husband. Help her in restoring the love that unite them.
As always, be it your will my Lord.

1 Like

Hi, @Cassandre_Jeanty! Never lose hope and always pray to the Lord God. I will surely include you and your family in my prayers. God bless you! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

@Cassandre_Jeanty Dear God, I ask that you please heal the damage that has built up through the long struggle Cassandre and her partner have been through their relationship. Please bless them both with the wisdom to take the knowledge of what they have done wrong and use it to make things better.
Lord, let love suffuse their relationship. Let it fill every corner of their lives healing the rift between them. Help them to love one another as Christ loves the Church, as you love your human children: unconditionally and respectfully. In Jesus Name, I pray and believe. Amen.

1 Like

I admire your efforts and your will to fight for your marriage. God doesn’t want a broken family. However, God also recognizes the efforts of the innocent party.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Matthew 19:7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
Matthew 19:8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
Matthew 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

I’ll pray that your husband will open up his eyes and heart and see your efforts to restore your relationship. I’ll pray that your love will be rekindled and that your marriage will be stronger than ever.

1 Like

Hi ! @Cassandre_Jeanty
I pray that God may strengthen you more and that may you continue to put your trust in Him. For in Him, nothing is missing, nothing is lacking, and nothing is broken. I pray that you might have a complete rest and peace of mind. I declare restoration and healing to you and your family, especially your husband. Amen.
Just know that we are praying for you and that God has never left your side. You are a fighter ! Keep on going :heart:.

1 Like

Father God, In the name of Jesus, I pray for the restoration of the relationship of @Cassandre_Jeanty to her husband and her family for you are the God of restoration.

I pray for your love to saturate each member of the family. To forgive each other and keep no records of wrong.

I pray humility to each other and to always come before you.

I decree double portion of anointing in all aspect of her life now in Jesus name!
I rebuke every lies, deception of the enemies in this family. In Jesus name!

Let your truth and light guide them to be retsored.

In Jesus name! AMEN!