Revelation 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Now I am ready to visit you for the third time, and I will not be a burden to you, because what I want is not your possessions but you. After all, children should not have to save up for their parents, but parents for their children. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” Whoever belongs to God hears what God says for the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit and this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in relation to you, in the holiness and sincerity that are from God—not in worldly wisdom, but in the grace of God for we do not write you anything that is beyond your ability to read and understand and I hope that you will understand us completely, as you have already understood us in part, so that you may boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of our Lord Jesus. Then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience, and Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see.” Then the LORD opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. In that day you will no longer ask me anything, Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me Very truly I tell you, then, this is how you should pray and my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you. “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings! For it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” “If you love me, keep my commands. If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will give you trouble in the land where you will live. Then a war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels and the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. Now the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe and the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Hebrews 4:6
Revelation 7:3
2 Kings 6:17
Philippians 2:2
2 Corinthians 1:12-14
John 3:34
John 14:26
Jude 1:5,6
Revelation 12:7-9
2 Corinthians 12:14
John 14:15
1 Peter 1:16