Revelation 1:3 The time is near! Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it,

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with those who search for it (Truth) as a hidden treasure!!

To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: Then the man and his wife heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the breeze of the day, and they hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden. Where are you?” He replied, “You are talking like a foolish woman. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?” In all this, Job did not sin in what he said. The LORD God called out to the man, for our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Adam was formed first, and then Eve. “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time? The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world’s important people. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet. A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. Give back to her as she has given; pay her back double for what she has done. Pour her a double portion from her own cup. The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat for he grants sleep to those he loves. Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. “Teach me, and I will be quiet; show me where I have been wrong. Do not add to His words, lest He rebuke you and prove you a liar. ”Who has ascended to heaven and come down? Who has gathered the wind in His hands? Who has bound up the waters in His cloak? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is the name of His Son, surely you know! Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him. Therefore I will praise You, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing praises to Your name. Great salvation He brings to His king. He shows loving devotion to His anointed, to David and his descendants forever. These are the words of the One who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What He opens no one can shut, and what He shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. For you have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.…

Deuteronomy 18:18
Proverbs 30:4-6
2 Samuel 22:50-51
Revelations 3:7-9
Job 38:4
Job 6:24
John 6:63
Psalm 127:2
John 10:10
John 3:16
Matthew 8:29
1 John 3:8