Revelation 4:8 And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"

God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’” A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who kept knocking at the door asking that they may receive it as (TRUTH) a hidden treasure!

I saw the Lord standing beside the altar,with and He of truthsaid: “The man who hates and divorces his wife,” says tsharese LORD, the God o f Israel, “does violence to the one he should protect,” says the LORD Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. “Strike the tops of the pillars so that the thresholds shake. Topple them on the heads of all the people, and I will kill the rest with the sword. None of those who flee will get away; none of the fugitives will escape. Though they dig down to Sheol, from there My hand will take them; and though they climb up to heaven, from there I will pull them down. Though they hide themselves atop Carmel, there I will track them and seize them; and though they hide from Me at the bottom of the sea, there I will command the serpent to bite them and indeed, have mercy on those who doubt; save others by snatching them from the fire; and to still others show mercy tempered with fear, hating even the clothing stained by the flesh. Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you unblemished in His glorious presence, with great joy. Whoever is simple, let him turn in here!” she says to him who lacks judgment. “Stolen water is sweet, and bread eaten in secret is tasty!” But they do not know that the dead are there, that her guests are in the depths of Sheol. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.” If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life. Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so? And the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. In the past, God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways ,and again, as He says in the passage above: “They shall never enter My rest.” So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful. Since, then, it remains for some to enter His rest, and since those who formerly heard the good news did not enter because of their disobedience, God again designated a certain day as “Today,” when a long time later He spoke through David as was just stated: “Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts.” To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If a brother has an unbelieving wife and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her and if a woman has an unbelieving husband and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him for the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his believing wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. One day the heavenly beings came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them to present himself before the Lord. The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the Lord, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.” The Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man who fears God and turns away from evil. He still persists in his integrity, although you incited me against him, to destroy him for no reason.” Then Satan answered the Lord, “Skin for skin! All that people have they will give to save their lives. But stretch out your hand now and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse you to your face.” The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, he is in your power; only spare his life.” So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord, and inflicted loathsome sores on Job from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head. Job took a potsherd with which to scrape himself, and sat among the ashes. Then his wife said to him, “Do you still persist in your integrity? Curse God, and die.” But he said to her, “You speak as any foolish woman would speak. Shall we receive the good at the hand of God, and not receive the bad?” In all this Job did not sin with his lips.

1 Corinthians 7:12-14
Job 2:1-10
Malachi 2:16
John 8:44
Hebrews 4:5-7
Hebrews 1:1
Philippians 2:2
John 6:63
1 John 3:17
John 6:51
James 5:5
Proverbs 9:16-18