Romans 13:11 Knowing the time and that now it is high time to awake out of sleep that for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who has studied to show themselves approved as a hidden treasure!

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. As has just been said: “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion.” This is why it is said: “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” Are you not aware that I can call on My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels? Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, You made them a little lower than the angels; you crowned them with glory and honor. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity. I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

Hebrews 3:15
Ephesians 5:14
Matthew 26:53
John 15:15
Matthew 19:26
Proverbs 18:24
Proverbs 17:17
Hebrews 2:7
John 1:14

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who has studied to show themselves approved as a hidden treasure!

In the same way, I tell you, A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed there is joy in the presence of God’s angels over one sinner who repents and when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?

Matthew 21:23
Luke 15:10
Proverbs 11:25