SALVATION BY FAITH ALONE, people are very busy trying to reach God by dedicating their whole lives to obey the Mosaic laws

SALVATION BY FAITH ALONE, people are very busy trying to reach God by dedicating their whole lives to obey the Mosaic laws. Genesis 15:6 and Ephesians 2:8-9 says, salvation depends only on faith and not on any good works. Romans 9:32-33 some people still stumble over Christ because salvation by faith alone is senseless to them. JESUS CHRIST IS GOD.

Evelyn Salawu

Acts 16:30-31 Sirs, what must I DO to be Saved? BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. That is how a person is saved from the penalty of sin.AFTER salvation comes discipleship.

Kim Guerra LaManna

8… 9… & 10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for GOOD WORKS, which God prepared beforehand, that WE SHOULD WALK IN THEM.Ephesians 2:10English Standard Version (ESV)Facebook.com/TheOldPathChannel/MCGI.org

Deo Subido

Romans 10 : 1 - 5 NLT says, “Dear brothers and sisters, the longing of my heart and my prayer to God is for the people of Israel to be saved. I know what enthusiasm they have for God, but it is misdirected zeal. For they don’t understand God’s way of making people right with Himself. Refusing to accept God’s way, they cling to their own way of getting right with God by trying to keep the law. FOR CHRIST HAS ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE LAW WAS GIVEN. As a result all who BELIEVE in Him are made right with God. For Moses writes about the Law’s way of making a person right with God requires OBEDIENCE TO ALL IT’S COMMANDS.” In Romans 10 : 9 - 13 we are told that if one declares with his or her mouth that Jesus is Lord and believes with his or her heart that God has raised Him from the dead that person will be saved.Now if a person tries to earn righteousness by trying to keep the 10 commandments, he or she becomes enstrangef from Jesus Christ and when he or she stands before God, He will require the other 603 ceremonial and judicial laws. A person who believes in keeping the law is a debtor to keep the whole law. In the book of James it is written that one can keep all the commandments and stumble on one commandment and he’s guilty of breaking them all.

Thulani Makhaye

The Bible does not teach Faith alone. If you do a search all you will find is NOT by Faith alone. So this post is incorrect or false. Faith is a part of it but not all. We are saved by nothing alone. What must I do to be saved?1) You must Hear the Word. (Rom 10:17)2) You must Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.(Acts 16:31)3) You must Repent and turn to Christ (Acts 17:30)4) With the mouth Confession is made.(Rom 10:10)5) Be Baptized for the remission of sins and receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost. (Acts 2:38) (Mark 16:15-16)6) You must keep the Faith until death. (Rev 2:10) With all these scriptures about salvation how can one possibly think that Faith only, Belief only, Grace only, Repentance only, confession only. It’s a combination of all because God said they are all required to receive his Grace. Faith= Trust conjoined with Obedience.As long as you keep the Faith until death you have assurance.

John Broussard

All in GOD-MAN Jesus Christ 3 in 1. Spirit Soul Body.

Janemaree Baker