Satan will keep you so focused on the past and stuck in this mood where you sit in your regrets and feel like a complete failure in your walk with God and in life

Satan will keep you so focused on the past and stuck in this mood where you sit in your regrets and feel like a complete failure in your walk with God and in life. Then, you’ll sink into this depression where you can’t stop focusing on all of your mistakes. You’ll begin to go back-and-forth in your mind and really blame yourself and talk down on yourself with negativity. People will try to encourage you your brothers and sisters in Christ but you will refuse to be comforted. This is a form of Christian depression. Many times when Christians get like this they will start to gain weight, they will start to lose faith and they will fall so far from the Lord and that has happened to me personally so many times in my walk with God. If you are stuck in that place today I want to tell you there is hope for you today. You can have peace and joy again. You can walk in the power of the Holy Spirit again. You can be free again in the name of Jesus and God can rebuild what the devil has destroyed in your life. The Lord is not done with you my friend please come back to him. Please pick up your Bible again. Please claim the promises of the Lord that for you in the word of God. Amen

Kalvin Valentine Bell

In need it Lord ! To get stronger and rejoice in the storm and I will praise You

Cosmin Marian Pricop

Amen needed to see this today

Mya Leonard

I was just minutes before seeing this, sitting in my regrets and feeling like I have failed God my whole life. I had no intention of getting on Facebook and I know that it was God who lead me here to see this. It was the first thing I seen when I got o… See more

Debbie Roark