Save my marriage

Save my marriage

That is important

A lot happens when we pray, the bible even confirms that the prayer of a righteous man avails so much and its dynamic in its working. When we pray, this gives God the ability to fully get involved in our affairs. I would even recommend you considering to take a break just to fast and pray about the issue as you read the word of God. You’ll hear God speak to you as you read it and as well make affirmations declaring that God has already done it for you, just believe this, don’t let anything steal your joy. Before long you’ll see it come to pass and will remember this. I too went through a bit similar situation and can attest to having experienced God bring about a difference.

All that I can do for you brother is to pray for you. You have the right attitude that you want to save your marriage and I hope that your wife feels that too.
God hates divorce.
Malachi 2:16 New King James Version (NKJV)
16 “For the Lord God of Israel says
That He hates divorce,
For it covers one’s garment with violence,”

God hates divorce so much that He only allowed it in one situation and that is if someone committed sexual immorality.

Matthew 5:32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Marriage is a sacred vow between a man and woman and the Bible offers many verses that offer guidance for married couples, husbands, wives, newlyweds and engagement. Read verses from the Holy Bible about marriage and it’s the importance of this covenant relationship.

In the middle of a struggling marriage, it’s very easy to focus on what’s wrong instead of stopping to listen to God and ask Him for guidance.

@John_Hickman I pray to the Lord God, may He save your marriage from all the distress and problems it is facing. May you and your partner have peace in your hearts and minds. :yellow_heart: