See this old shirt? I wore it to my son’s first baseball game tonight. Not because I wanted to, but because I had just gotten off work

”See this old shirt? I wore it to my son’s first baseball game tonight. Not because I wanted to, but because I had just gotten off work. I’m a welder. Clothes don’t last long before they just catch on fire constantly. Remember, I had just gotten off work in time to make it to my sons first ever baseball game. Everyone was staring me up and down as if I was trash. Steady looking me up and down. Yes, my shirt had holes in it. Because this shirt has caught fire more times than I can say. Along with every other shirt I work in. What they don’t know, is this shirt also helped me pay bills and put food on the table. Quit judging people by what they wear. I’m not poor and I’m not worthless. I work for a living and all I have is work and bed time cloths and I’m the only one that sponsored my kids team. Where was your suit and tie when it came to signing up to be a sponsor?”
Credit: Jacob Ray

Artistic freedom

Love this. I’m a landlord and do A LOT of painting so often times after ‘work’, my paint stained clothes and I make it to the grocery store to pick up something for dinner, even though I’m exhausted. People sneer at me all the time.

Kimberley Ross

Spending valuable time worrying about what people in the grandstands think about you and/or your clothes is counter productive and will detract from your enjoyment of your son’s game.Have you considered the possibility some of them looked you up and d… See more

Gary L. Redfield

Thank you, you’re there for your child…that’s all that matters.

Vernelle Daggerhart