Seek God in everything we do and He will maximize our potential for greatness!

Reflection from Nina Laird-Fusilli

Say to yourself: “This is the beginning of a new day. I am embracing my new start. If God be for me, who can be against me? Greater is He who is in me, than he that is in the world.”

We may have had a rough start, but we have overcome many obstacles. Being overcomers means we have the tenacity to do wonderful things! We are standing at the summit of the mountain and proclaiming our victory!

Let us seek God in everything we do and He will maximize our potential for greatness!
Rom 8:37 “Yet in all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”

1 Like

And I proclaim: “This is the beginning of a new day. I am embracing my new start. If God be for me, who can be against me? Greater is He who is in me, than he that is in the world!”

This is refreshing. Thank you for sharing this reflection. We are given each day to start over. We are blessed to be given infinite chances to anew, not all people have the opportunity to do so. God trains us to be warriors of faith. We may feel discouraged at times, but we will rise again, wiser and stronger because we know in our hearts that we have a God who supplies our every need in our battle.

Hello @Rebecca Yes Amen! The heavens are telling the glory of God. So we can seek him through that. He reveals himself in his word. So we can seek him through that. He shows himself to us in the evidences of grace in other people. So we can seek him through that. The seeking is the conscious effort to get through the natural means to God himself to constantly set our minds toward God in all our experiences, to direct our minds and hearts toward him through the means of his revelation. This is what seeking God means.